Terms & Conditions
please take time to read
Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions are below. If you wish to print, scroll down and click the Printer Icon.
The Lodge Treehouse - Terms and Conditions
- The number of guests is limited to 2 adults.
- When guests make a provisional booking, they will be asked to give their details. To confirm the booking a deposit of £100 should be paid within 7 days. The remainder of the balance is payable four weeks before the start of their stay. Payment can be made by bank transfer. If a booking is made less than 4 weeks before the start of the holiday the full amount of the rental should be paid to the owners at the time of booking or alternative arrangements agreed with the owner. Failure to pay the balance of rental charges will result in the owner treating the property as available for re-booking.
- Guests must notify the owner of any cancellation as soon as possible. If a notice of cancellation is received between the dates of your deposit being received and the final payment being due, then the deposit will be retained. If cancellation is made within four weeks of the holiday start, then the whole amount paid will be retained. Although in exceptional circumstances a full or partial refund may be made.
- In the unlikely event of the property becoming unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of the owners, any monies paid will be refunded in full, and the guest will have no further claim.
- No pets are allowed in The Lodge Treehouse.
- No Smoking allowed inside The Lodge Treehouse or on the decking.
- No candles or naked flames inside The Lodge Treehouse or on the decking, due to the wooden construction of the building.
- Only kindling and logs provided by us are to be used on the woodstove.
- All bed linen, duvets, pillows, bath towels and tea towels are included in the rental price. All heating and electricity costs are also included in the rental charge.
- The responsibility for personal property, and any vehicle parked at The Lodge Treehouse, is solely that of the guests. The owners shall not be held responsible or liable for any accident, loss or mishap to any persons or property whilst using the premises, or for any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
- Guests agree to use the property solely for its intended purpose as self-catering accommodation and to accept the owner’s right to refuse to hand over the Property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge.
- In the unlikely event that it is needed, the owners shall be allowed access to the property during the rental for all reasonable purposes e.g. plumbing leak.
- The property must be respected and looked after during any stay, and left in the same clean and tidy condition, as it was on arrival. Please let us know of any damage or breakages so we can repair or replace them for the next guests. We reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakages however, minor damage or breakages will not be charged for provided they are notified to the owners.
- Guest arrival time is from 4pm onwards. You must vacate the property by 11am at the latest on your day of departure unless special arrangements have been made with the owner. This is to allow time for cleaning ready for the next arrival.
- We expect all guests to enjoy the facilities and treat the treehouse with the same respect that they would with their own house.
- Any problem you may have concerning your holiday please report to us, the owners and we will endeavour to put matters right.
- We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and conditions without notice.